Can't link OCI libcnltsh.so on solaris 2.6

From: vincent <vterrisse_at_infovista.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:44:51 +0100

I use the Oracle 8i 8.1.5 on solaris 2.6. I 've got two problems using OCI APIs:
1- I took the include files located in rdbms/demo directory but some files were missing (nzt.h and nzerror.h). In order to resolve this problem i took the equivalent files from NT platform (are they really equivalent?). 2- After resolving my first problem I encountered a link error: the libcnltsh.so was expecting libgen.so that is a sun shared library missing on solaris 2.6.
What can i do (does this libcnltsh.so version not comptatible with solaris 2.6 ? where can i find a good libcnltsh.so?) thanks ,
vincent Received on Thu Jan 13 2000 - 03:44:51 CST