Re: SQL*Plus Saving Environment?

From: Georg Schulte Althoff <GSchulteAlthoff_at_fls.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:50:56 +0100

There is still something wrong.
First of all I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you that I'm working under MS Windows NT 4.0
The only glogin.sql file is located in d:\programme\orant\plus33. In this directory a file plus33.ini is located, and this file was last chaned when I closed the last
SQL*Plus instance today.
I made a copy into d:\programme\orant\bin wich is the working directory when I call
SQL*Plus via plus33w.exe.

How can I determine the file wich is executed at logins? Is there a specific commandline parameter for plus33w.exe?

Georg

Kenneth C Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 387C7713.28C0854E_at_Unforgetable.com...