explorateur in forms

From: GERNEZ <fgernez_at_partner.auchan.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:06:21 +0100

hello,

    I would like create a forms who insert in a table on the server, a file on a local machine. (replace the function sqlloader).

    i would like know how creating my forms, because i have two problem.

  1. how to create a +ACI-select drive+ACI-
  2. how to create a +ACI-select file in repertory+ACI-

For the loader of the file, i would like try the function +ACI-ULT+AF8-FILE.GET+AF8-LINE+ACI-, it's a good idea ?????

If you have an example could you mail me this example please.

thanks a lot. Received on Wed Jan 12 2000 - 08:06:21 CST