Web Enable existing Client Server Forms

From: Mark Brayshaw <markb_at_global.net.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 05:38:29 GMT

Gentlebeings,

                   I have been asked byu a client to look at the options for
web-enabling part of their
existing client server application. The client has Oracle 7.3.4 RDBMS and Developer 6, they do
not currently have any web hosting facilities. I know that there a several options open here, can anyone give some examples and/or experiences
of successful (or not) web-enabling existing two tier apps?

TIA
--
Mark Brayshaw Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 23:38:29 CST