run stored procedure through non-default connection

From: <oct1pm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:41:41 GMT

Hi all,

From Oracle documentation I learned that you can execute a PL/SQL block that is not at default Oracle instance, see below:

"

PL/SQL Blocks You can execute a PL/SQL block using the AT clause. The following example shows the syntax:

EXEC SQL AT :db_name EXECUTE

    begin

        /* PL/SQL block here */
    end;
END-EXEC;
"

My question is: can I also use a stored procedure in the PL/SQL block ?

thanks,

Andrew

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:41:41 CST