Update records via JDBC 2.0

From: Chris <schnul_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:10:56 GMT

Out of a Java application (VisualAge Java 3 - JDK 2) I try to update records using JDBC 2.0. The problem is that I get an UnsupportedOperationException or feature not supported exception.

It seems to be that the Oracle Lite 8i Database Driver does not support the JDBC 2.0 standards.

Is there any driver that supports this? I do not want to use SQL statements. The only alternative I use now are the JAC which is not my objective/goal.

Thx for comments,
Chris

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 06:10:56 CST