Database Design Tools

From: Richard Griffiths <richardg_at_iol.ie>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:37:07 GMT

Are any other tools (other than schema mgr and designer) I can use to

  1. create tables and
  2. generate SQL scripts?

Designer seems a bit over the top for what I need and the schema manager is a bit clunky.

I have a copy of Sybase Power Designer which is great for reverse engineering, but doesn't seem to be any good at applying the changes back in to Oracle. Erwin would be a possibility, but the cost is prohibitive

Has anyone experience of other tools that they would be willing to share?

Regards

Richard Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 05:37:07 CST