Re: Simple Job Fails on OEM

From: Wong Yew Loon <yewloon_at_geocities.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:27:50 +0800

In the preferred Credentials, I have 3 things : the node DEMO1, the database DEMO_DEMO1 and the listener LISTENER_DEMO1. the username for both node & database is SYS and fhr database role is SYSDBA.

Does that mean I should have a user name in NT with SYS & the same password as Oracle ? Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 01:27:50 CST