Re: Oracle Replication

From: Gary Waldrom <garyw_at_amonra-insight.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:43:12 -0000

Well if you must ignore the manual you could check out the script catrep.sql in the <ORACLE_HOME>/rdbms/admin directory. This will give you a good idea of what is created when you install replication but I would still recommend reading the manuals as this will give a much better insight.

Gary Waldrom
Amonra Insight Ltd.
Authors of Q-file IT Quick Reference Guides http://www.q-file.com