Oracle Query not working in VB

From: Michael <Michael.Wrobel_at_unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:13:44 -0500

Hi I am helping a coworker fix a bug in a VB program. We have a query that was tested in Oracle, but does not work when used in the VB 6.0 program.

The query is: SELECT DISTINCT sedcode FROM forms_processed WHERE form_id='NYSED-2R' ORDER BY sedcode

Sedcode - 99999999
Year - 1998, 1996

I have a sedcode 99999999 for 1996 and one for 1998. This query works perfectly in Oracle, but when using VB/ADO control, we are receiving duplicates.

Does anyone have ideas?

Thanks Received on Mon Jan 10 2000 - 17:13:44 CST