oci calling PL/SQL procedure

From: Göran K <goranNOgoSPAM_at_champion.se.invalid>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 07:53:12 -0800

Is there any special considerations to keep in mind when calling a PL/SQL procedure from an OCI-program?

We wrote a wrapper above oci 4-5 years ago, and it works fine for SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT and DELETE-statements, but we've never tried to execute PL/SQL-procedures before.

Now we need to do that, and from the documentation I see that it should be possible.

But I get a 'ORA-00900: invalid SQLstatement' message.

We do have the Procedural Option installed, and the
EXECUTE priceUpdate
statement works in SQL*Worksheet.