Re: NLS_DATE_FORMAT not working on PC

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:50:32 GMT

On the nT clients use regedit and look at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE..Software..Oracle
and check the entry for NLS_DATE_FORMAT - set it to the 'DD-MON-YYYY' format ( or any format with a 4 digit year you want )

If there is no NLS_DATE_FORMAT, add it and set it as above...

Hope it helps..

Note: Registry editing can be dangerous--you may want to have a tech support person do it for you....