SOS-HELP !!!!!

From: Tenot Christophe <christophe.tenot_at_worldonline.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:25:28 GMT

dear all,

in one of our biggest table we've got some records in double....we are looking for procedure(or tools) for deleting those records.... is there anybody who have a suggestion!!! for information, there is 20 million records in this table and primary key is on 2 fields

many thanks for your help!!!!

christophe Received on Mon Jan 10 2000 - 05:25:28 CST