Re: Forms participation in Mocrosoft Office products

From: <faershtein_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:23:57 GMT

Hi Michal !

What do you want to do with Excel data. If you want send them to Oracle it is simple to do with using Excel macro sub started from Forms by help of DDE package commands.

You only start a macro sub and it send data itself direcltly from Excel sheet to Oracle server.

Best Regards !

Igor Faershtein

Information system manager
LUKOIL oil group
(www.lukoil.com)
Russia

(send answer by e-mail if one)
on faershtein_at_usa.net / it is different from From of this massage

  "Michal Piasecki" <michal.piasecki_at_cr-media.com.pl> wrote:
> Well, as far as I know I can communicate with microsoft applications
> by OLE mechanism, also as far as I know it is not working
> as fast as we would like to. Now I wonder if there are some
> components, or other ways to get some data from simple
> excel sheet?
>
> Thanks in advance.

> Michal Piasecki
> CR Media
> tel: (+48)(022)690-68-62
> e:mail - michal.piasecki_at_cr-media.com.pl

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 10 2000 - 03:23:57 CST