Re: Interview Questions

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:17:58 GMT

Mike Ault's Oracle DBA book has a set I think. Instead of asking people specific Oracle questions, I ask them to tell me about what they've been doing and how they've solved various problems which have arisen. I believe I get a better "feel" for their abilities that way and also learn how able they are to communicate what they've done.

Van