Installing oracle 8.1.5 on windows nt without network card

From: <deltondm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 00:34:51 GMT

Hello Guys,

I am trying to install oracle 8.1.5 on windows nt4, with service pack 4. The machine doest not have any network card. I want to also install forms 6 on this same machine and use as a stand alone. Problem is installation of 8.1.5 goes fine until the creation and initialization on the database, it fail complaining about TCP/IP protocol. I try creating the database myself and that seems to work but then a cannot set up the listener, i dont know what protocol to used. I try using IPC but dont know what keyvalue to used.

Any help grateful, thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jan 08 2000 - 18:34:51 CST