SQL*Plus

From: Reactive Software <reactive_at_brunnet.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:42:55 -0800

I rather new to Oracle and was wondering if someone could please help me with a small problem...

I've installed Oracle 7.3 onto my PC running Windows 95 and when I try to run SQL*Plus I get the following error code:

ERROR: ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

I'm using the username SCOTT and the password TIGER like was instructed in the online manual... any suggestions ?

How can I setup my own username and password ? I'm the only person using the database and my PC.

Kelly Tobias
reactive_at_nbnet.nb.ca Received on Sat Jan 08 2000 - 15:42:55 CST