Ms link to Oracle - best solution

From: Aleksander Miler <A.Miler_at_teta.com.pl>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 13:09:22 GMT

Hi,

Does anybody knows what can be the best solution for importing data from Oracle database to Microsoft tools. I mean especially about MS Sql Server and its OLAP tools.
One of solutions can be ODBC - unfortunatelly as I know it is not very fast :-(
Maybe anybody knows (and has some experience) something else - maybe about ADO or OleDB (esp. concerning Oracle) ?? Or maybe the best selution would be to use Oracle OCI interface ???

I'll be very grateful for any kind of help.

Regards,

Aleksander Miler

mailto:A.Miler_at_teta.com.pl Received on Sat Jan 08 2000 - 07:09:22 CST