Re: Oracle 8i and NT (newbie needs help)

From: Albert Godfrind <agodfrin_at_fr.oracle.com>
Date: 2000/01/07

Check out the release notes manual (full title: "Oracle8i Enterprise Edition for Windows NT and Windows 95/98 A68803-01") - also available online as

        http://docs.oracle.com/a69464/SHIPHOME/DOC/product 0/a68803.pdf

At the end is a section called "Creating a Clean Machine" which explains
how to remove all traces, also from the registry (including the removal of Oracle-specific services).

And, yes, it is slightly inelegant ;-)

/albert

--

Albert Godfrind         Oracle Data Server Division
Oracle Corporation      Multimedia and GeoSpatial Technologies