Re: Best tool for developing/testing/debugging stored procedures in Oracle8

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 2000/01/07

I use PL/SQL using SQRibe's SQR Reporting tool on a UNIX term. You create your files in an editor an run them. Pretty simple. I don't know of any program that runs java and PL/SQL. Hope this is a help.
> Hello !
>
> I am looking for a better tool than Oracles Procedure Builder
 to build and
> test PL/SQL procedures. Any experiences, anyone ?
>
> Is there any tools that can handle both PL/SQL procedures and
 Java

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com
  http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=9572&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=11533