[PL/SQL} ADD DAY function exist ?

From: Eric D <SPAM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:29:50 -0500

Hi everybody

I have a PL/SQL question, I hope I am in the right newsgroup. Anyway, I would like to add days to a date.

L_DATE_IN     Date
L_DAY             NUMBER
L_DATE_OUT    Date

My procedure should give me at the end
L_DATE_OUT := L_DATE_IN + L_DAY But how do you convert a number to a date ? The TO_DATE is a for a full date, I guess

Do you know guys a ADD_DAY function equivalent to ADD_MONTH

Is anybody had this question before ?

Thanks in advance
--
Pierre Oub

Remove ".Remove_It" to answer me Received on Fri Jan 07 2000 - 10:29:50 CST