PL/SQL help needed

From: <bryanmunday_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 15:51:18 GMT

DEar all,

I hope I'm in the right group, but here goes.

I'm trying to get started with PPL/SEl so does anyone know of any good PL/SQL sites?
particularly those with basic/tutorial
information on them.

What I really want to know is, is there an easy way to do something like the accept command from SQLplus in PL/SQL?

Any help.advice is gratefully recieved.

Thanks

Bryan
bryan.munday_at_parexel.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jan 07 2000 - 09:51:18 CST