Re: ODBC question

From: <netrista_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/01/06

Hello Hans,

     You may want to check out Openlink Software. (The main URL is http://www.openlinksw.com. The newsgroups are at http://www.openinksw.com/support/suppindx.htm.) Openlink produces ODBC, UDBC, and JDBC drivers. Additionally, the staff test a variety of drivers as a matter of course and are fairly familiar with ODBC and SQL in general. It may be a good place to start.

Best Regards,
Netrista Khatam

In article <84qbl2$cfb$1_at_maud.ifi.uio.no>,   hkr_at_ifi.uio.no (Hans Kristian Ruud) wrote:

> Is there a newsgroup dedicated to ODBC?
>
> And, in the ODBC scalar function
>
> CURRENT_TIMESTAMP( <argument> )
>
> what is the format of argument?
>
> (I have looked in Chuck Wood's book on ODBC, and in Sanders' book on
 ODBC,
> without finding the information I want).
>
> Thanx in advance, and a happy new millenium to everyone.
>
> --
> * Hans Kr. Ruud The

 noble art *
> * Kristine Bonnevies vei 15 of losing
 face *
> * 0592 ÅRVOLL may one day

 save *
> * Tlf. 22 65 22 34 (hjemme) the human
 race *
> --
> --
> * Hans Kr. Ruud The

 noble art *
> * Kristine Bonnevies vei 15 of losing
 face *
> * 0592 ÅRVOLL may one day

 save *

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CST