Re: Y2K problem with sysdate

From: Deepa Dinendra <deepa_dinendra_at_psmfc.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 08:53:21 -0600

We recently moved from sgi to sun and from oracle7.x to 8i for Y2k compliance.
All the programs were recompiled and worked fine till Dec.30th. The problem came up when the programs were used for the first time after Jan.2000. Nothing was changed since the compiling to the programs.

I checked the NLS_DATE_FORMAT by
select * from V$NLS_PARAMETERS where parameter = 'NLS_DATE_FORMAT';

The result is:
NLS_DATE_FORMAT DD-MON-YY -Deepa