Exist a bitwise - and - operator?

From: Michael Kakuschky <kuschky_at_nikocity.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:45:45 +0100

I translate some MSSQL Server Scripts to O8i. I have only one problem. I dont find any bitwise-and operator to compare two number values. There are only the UTL_RAW.BIT - Function to compare raw data. Knows any body a way to do this with number values?

Michael Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 04:45:45 CST