Any experiences using NetApp Filer as storage for Oracle database files?

From: Lars Bo Vanting, COREBIT SYAP/TPI AG <LarsBoV_at_COREBIT.ch>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:23:55 +0100

I'm looking for informations about how well a NetApp Filer works together with Oracle, especially as a place to keep the database files. NetApp Filer (from Network Appliance) is approved by Oracle to store Oracle SW and database files. I can only find information from Network Appliance and oracle about this, would like to hear some "real life" experiences.

Thanks

Lars Bo
LarsBoV_at_COREBIT.ch Received on Wed Jan 05 2000 - 03:23:55 CST