wierd pl/sql

From: Nick <nick_j_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 12:27:13 +1100

Hi,

We are selecting data from websys.ows_content from the sql prompt, and getting results back. But if we put the _same_ select statement in a procedure, we encounter "PLS-00904: insufficient privilege to access object WEBSYS.OWS_CONTENT"

We have successfully added the privleges for the user (OWS_STANDARD_ROLE). Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Nick. Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 19:27:13 CST