New to Oracle

From: Richard Speiss <richard_at_mail.infocorp.mb.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:12:40 -0600

I am just getting started with Oracle.

I received the CDs (no manuals!). I just want to install the db server so I can try creating a database. I have a Oracle8iServer CD and a Oracle8IEnterprise Edition. I'm running WinNT 4.0 SP6. What is the difference between these? Do I need to install both?

Thanks Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 16:12:40 CST