How do I Export my Procs/Funcs in 8.0.4 + Ent Man 1.5 ?

From: jason <jfielding_at_trinitech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:44:37 -0000

Hello + Happy New Year.
I've been updating some Procs and Functions via Schema Manager 1.5, but can't seem to find a good way of creating a file with these new / improved functions / procs for our client. The Client already has the DB which rules out doing a Full Export; I can't find a parameter to put in the param file to export just the functions. I've also looked at reverse-engineering the functions in Power Designer (6.1.0) - but can't get that working either. The only way I've found is to select each function in Schema Manager and copy the sql into a text file. Surely this is not the only way to do this ??????
Please Help.
TIA
Jason Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 08:44:37 CST