Re: Y2K issues

From: Paul Bennett <bennett_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 13:55:54 GMT

[this is not directed to anyone in this thread]

Why are people so stupid?

Managers are now talking about how y2k was hyped up, and it wasn't a big disaster like everyone thought, and how they spent to much money on a problem that wasn't bigger.

Um, try to follow me now Mr. Managers. This is a tough one. If you had not spent the money, it would have been a bigger problem.