Personal Oracle

From: Cherk <andrija.cerkez_at_lijanovici.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:23:03 +0100

Is it possible to install Personal Oracle on one PC, and access database from several PC's via network.
(I see Listener !)

How many users can work in same time ?

Wath is major difference between Oracle Server and Personal Oracle ???
(Yes, I now what Personal mens :)))))), but what is difference ?)

Thank's

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Cherk (andrija.cerkez_at_lijanovici.com), Siroki Brijeg, Croatia Cherk's home page (http://www.angelfire.com/co/Cherk) Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 04:23:03 CST