Re: Executing os-commands from with an procedure/function

From: mgumbs <mgumbsNOmgSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 01:54:18 -0800

In addition to Thomas Kyte's reply,

There was a C program which you can compile and use as an external procedure in the Jan/Feb edition of Oracle Magazine, http://www.oramag.com , from last year. It was written for Unix and does exactly what you want it to do!
The article was about Data Cartridges.

(ps If you get it compiled for Windows 95/98/NT, let me know *grin*)

Mark