REPORTS 2.5 - Default Layout Query

From: Geoffrey Stewart <geoffrey_stewart_at_uow.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 13:56:04 +1100

Hello

I am teaching myself Reports 2.5, and have encountered a problem I couldn't find
an answer for in the manuals.
 I have a Tabular break report with 10 fields, the first 2 are CHAR, the rest are NUM.
when I generate the default layout,each field is 2.5" wide, so the layout is over 30" wide!
This is NOT what I want! How do I change things so the default layout produces narrower fields?

Cheers
Geoffrey Received on Mon Jan 03 2000 - 20:56:04 CST