Can't start DB instance

From: Jeff Gardner <jeffgardner_at_quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 19:50:51 -0800

I'm trying to restart a database instance. This worked eary last week but not it will not come online.

When I try to mount the database I get an error in the alet.log file CKPT: Terminating instance due to error 210.

Also I get a ckpt.log file with the following "error 10 detected in background process"

Thanks

Jeff Received on Mon Jan 03 2000 - 21:50:51 CST