E-Commerce (S/W Engineers and Oracle 8.x DBA)

From: <kgerman_at_insuranceholdings.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 19:37:27 GMT

Are you ready for a challenging opportunity that will ESCALATE your career? Do you have TOP NOTCH, cutting-edge skills? Do you have experience in or want to get in a HOT B2B e-commerce company? Do you want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

IHA and it's subsidiary ITSA, are looking for top notch talent, and we're willing to pay for it. We are developing enterprise-wide, mission-critical, turnkey technology that will revolutionize the insurance and financial industries. We developing rating, claims and billing systems that handle the entire life cycle of insurance processing. Our 2 largest clients are in the Fortune 4. Not bad for a mid-size company in Beverly, MA! (we are not a recruitment agency; we're a direct employer)

Sr. Software Engineers/Developers:
Several openings for mid level and senior level software engineers with strengths in database design and development including Oracle 8.x, PL/SQL, Unix (Sun Solaris), C++, Java, object oriented programming. Must have excellent communication skills and the desire to succeed. Experience in e-commerce or insurance software are highly desired. Please only apply if you have a minimum of 3 years work experience post- college in software development with the above technologies. B.S. in Computer Science or similar required.

Oracle DBA: Must have at least 3 years of DBA experience including Oracle 8x.

Highly competitive compensation and benefits packages. See our web sites for more details and other job descriptions. If we're not for you but you know of someone who might be interested please send along my address: www.insuranceholdings.com and www.itsa.net.

NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE. Karen German
Technical Recruiter
IHA, Inc.
Beverly, MA
(888) 772-2472 x. 1301

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 03 2000 - 13:37:27 CST