object question

From: <su_pat_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 18:38:58 GMT

I have some questions for object design in oracle. 1)It has object identity property instead using key so data for each   record can be duplicated but can be identify with oid,right? 2)and why creating object view,it's necessary to identify which   attributes to be as oid(with object oid(attribute_name)) and that   means object view use values of attributes to identify(not use oid of   object table),right?.
3)from 2) can I use oid of object table be as key in creating object   view?
  Example.Object-table1 has data following and it has no key and this

          table is referenced with another table with oid.   name age salary

  Jane 20 10000
  Jane 24 20000
  Jack 50 30000

  How I creating object view for this table?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 03 2000 - 12:38:58 CST