Re: Oracle Exam Hands On

From: jgitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 21:57:24 -0500

Reactive Software wrote:

> Is there any software available to allow me to get some practice with
> SQL*Plus ? I've been using MS Access but there are quite a few commands
> that just don't work.
>
> I'm not too sure what Oracle 8 costs, but right about now I'd almost be
> willing to go out and purchase it just to get some hands on!
>
> Kelly Tobias
> reactive_at_nbnet.nb.ca

The last time I looked Oracle was "selling" trial versions of Oracle for $4.95 shipping and handling. If you prefer you can download from Oracle's web site at no charge. (If memory serves correctly you must sign up for a free account on Oracle's technet).

--
Jerry Gitomer
Once I learned how to spell DBA, I became one. Received on Sun Jan 02 2000 - 20:57:24 CST