Oracle Exam Hands On

From: Reactive Software <reactive_at_nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 02:24:29 GMT

Is there any software available to allow me to get some practice with SQL*Plus ? I've been using MS Access but there are quite a few commands that just don't work.

I'm not too sure what Oracle 8 costs, but right about now I'd almost be willing to go out and purchase it just to get some hands on!

Kelly Tobias
reactive_at_nbnet.nb.ca Received on Sun Jan 02 2000 - 20:24:29 CST