Re: Oracle for Linux

From: Klaus Schuermann <Klaus.Schuermann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:30:22 -0000

There is no other legal way for the download. The stability depends a lot on the time of the day. I had the best download-performance starting at 8.00 in the morning (German Time = 0.00 Pacific Time)
using Gozilla (www.gozilla.com , freeware) to resume the download 6 times.

Klaus

Alvaro Nieto <anietop_at_nexo.es> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 84nrtg$iui1_at_psi-news.airtel.net...