Re: Tokyo Salaries

From: Raghavan <raghavan_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 10:37:12 -0500

Hi,

Let me introduce myself.

My name is MG Raghavan. and I live in Massachusetts.

I represent Dowell consultants a Oracle consulting firm in Madras, India.

Could you introduce us to someone who may be interested in availing our services.

We can take up Onshore/Offshore Oracle Cousulting, and provide manpower support.

For more information about my company please visit http://dowellcom.com or you may email to Raghavan_at_prodigy.net
or dowell_at_md2.vsnl.net.in

Regards,

MG