Re: Absolute NewBie : Unable To Start SQL !

From: Richard McDowell <mcdowell_richard_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 12:06:31 +0100

Vikram <vikram_s_at_softhome.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 84c05e$h0l$1_at_news.vsnl.net.in...
> What's the Host String ?
> I left it blank and filled up the other two and I get this error ?

You should use the string "2:" if it is a simple installation (everything on the same machine).
I had this problem a few years ago, a typical, pervers Oracle "feature".

/richard

/..developing with www.visual-engine.com and /..designing things, as never before. Received on Sun Jan 02 2000 - 05:06:31 CST