Re: What's a good front end for Oracle?

From: Richard McDowell <mcdowell_richard_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 11:55:33 +0100

Van Hoof <info_at_hoof.nl> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 84crn1$fd1$1_at_news1.xs4all.nl...
> Can someone tell me what a good front end is for Oracle?
> I am not sure about what to use:
> - Browser?
> - MsAccess (I have many experience in Access) ?
> - VB application?

I can propose software from Visual Engine. I am very satisfied with this Windows client, it is something between MS Access and Visual Basic but easier, faster and extendable. Visit the address from my signature (forgive me this piece of advertisement).

/richard

/..developing with www.visual-engine.com and /..designing things, as never before. Received on Sun Jan 02 2000 - 04:55:33 CST