ORDER BY NUMBER in ORACLE 8i

From: Antonio Figueiredo <acfigueiredo_at_net.sapo.pt>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:16:54 -0000

I have a problem, i have a lot of reports that in the parameter form have list values and the query that i use its like this

    SELECT NUMBER,NAME
    FROM TABLE
    UNION
    SELECT 0,''
    FROM DUAL
    ORDER BY 1     Whel i think that in oracle 8i this order by dont work and when i run a report

        appears the error RXGLER

   can anyone help me in order to fix this?     I aprecciate allt the help, thanks Received on Fri Dec 31 1999 - 10:16:54 CST