Re: Y2K-Bug in Installer?

From: M.M. Keuvelaar <m.m.keuvelaar_at_iquip.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:00:59 +0100

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me wether the Y2K bug also applies to the oracle installer for windows 95 version 3.2.2.1.1 ? It came with a personal oracle 8.03 CD. And if this is the case, where can I find this patch? I don't have access to Metalink, I'm affraid...

Marga.

the oracle links and libs site:
http://www.euronet.nl/~in004323