Oracle newbie help...please.

From: Jeff S. <jeff_at_jhmi.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:20:03 GMT

Howdy. I know nothing about Oracle and now I suddenly need to know a lot. Can anyone reccomend resources (books, websites, courses, whatever) to help me accomplish this?

Thanks a lot!

--

 | | | \      Jeffrey D. Silverman * jeff_at_jhmi.edu
\/ |/ \/ Johns Hopkins University * Baltimore, MD

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 30 1999 - 10:20:03 CST