Re: What's a good front end for Oracle?

From: <human_being_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 06:51:28 GMT

The question is very vague. What kind of applications are you going to develop? In any case, do not even go near MS Access. It is good only for small personal applications. VB is OK but you have to write a hell of a lot of code even to do simple things. Forms5 is a good choice. You say browser - that's a world by itself. You need to choose the development platform (Java, Microsoft technologies etc.) before you can decide.

Regards
Human_Being

  "Van Hoof" <info_at_hoof.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me what a good front end is for Oracle?
> I am not sure about what to use:
> - Browser?
> - MsAccess (I have many experience in Access) ?
> - VB application?
>
> Thanks
> Stephan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 30 1999 - 00:51:28 CST