Oracle 8.0.5 Installation Question

From: Yang Chen Hsiao <yang-cheng.hsiao_at_transcore.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:48:16 -0800

I was upgrading Oracle Client to 8.0.5. Does anyone know how to have the installer install the files to a different directory from the previous one where an older version was installed? I couldn't get the installer to let me specify a new location.

Thanks!

 Yang-Cheng Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 18:48:16 CST