Replication Problem

From: Curt Ingram <cingramb_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:27:50 -0800

I am replicating a main database to two separate sites using basic replication. At the main site, I created snapshot logs for all the tables to be replicated. At the first replicated site I created all the snapshots and the snapshot refresh group and replication is running seamlessly there. At the second site however, most of the snapshots create just fine but any attempt to create one particular one ( happens to be the largest) returns with the following error :

ORA-02068: following severe error from name Cause: A severe error, a disconnect or fatal Oracle error, was received from the given database link.

I suspect that something is filling up at the main site but I can't find any logfiles which tell me what is going on. Can anyone point me in the direction of logfiles or anything else which might give me a clue as to what is going on ?

Thanks,
Curt Ingram
Las Vegas, NV Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 17:27:50 CST