[Urgent] Rollback in Store Procedure

From: Sam <sam_at_email.tech-trans.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:19:28 +0800

Hi,

Can I call ROLLBACK in store procedure? I write a store procedure in Oracle 8i with PL/SQL. Whenever it call rollback, it throws an exception:

java.sql.SQLException: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-02074: cannot ROLLBACK in a distributed transaction.

The rollback statement is put in the exception session of the outermost block.

Any suggestion?

Sam Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 03:19:28 CST