Absolute NewBie : Unable To Start SQL !

From: Vikram <vikram_s_at_softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:48:00 +0530

Hey Guys..
I just installed Oracle 7.2 for a project involving Oracle. I am running Windows98 and the installer created the following shortcuts on my system. in Start Menu\Program Files\Oracle.

Oracle SQL_3.1 : I click on it to start the database and I am prompted with a pop-up which asks for the following details : User Name :
Password :
Host String :

What's the Host String ?
I left it blank and filled up the other two and I get this error ?  ERROR: ORA-09352 What's going on ? Help !

Vikram Received on Tue Dec 28 1999 - 11:18:00 CST